Domaine Chardigny Saint-Amour 'A la Folie' 2018
92 Points - Wine Enthusiast. Fuller bodied than a typical Beaujolais cru, this impressive organic wine has lovely black-cherry fruits, gentle spice and a generous perfumed and rich texture.
What we do
- We only select the best wines that we’d be happy to drink ourselves.
- Not a drop of manufactured, mass-produced supermarket wines will pass our customer’s lips.
- All of our wines are sourced from small, independent family producers.
- We have a fast and reliable delivery service.
- We personally phone every customer to confirm their order and delivery.
Are we perfect for you?
- You deserve to enjoy great quality, award winning wines. Well - because you’re worth it!
- You should not have to pay silly prices for it.
- You want to share the best wines with your friends and family .. And want to look awesome for it!
- You want a personal wine expert on hand whenever you need the best wine advice.
- You want to be smiling from ear to ear after every bottle you drink.
EMAIL WHEN AVAILABLE
Register your email address below to receive an email as soon as this becomes available again.
Notes of fresh strawberries, raspberries and cherries dominate the palate with elegant and silky tannins.
About the Producer
This small domaine of just six hectares has been owned by the Chardigny family for some 200 years but in the hands of the two brothers Victor-Emmanuel and Pierre-Maxime is being rejuvenated and renovated, including undergoing organic conversion. The soils of Saint-Amour are varied but the La Folie vineyard lies on a mixture of ancient alluvial igneous rocks principally from the Massif Central.
Wine Press / Awards
92 Points - Wine Enthusiast
"Wood aging has given this wine an impressive extra dimension. Along with the ripe black-cherry fruits, the wine has spice and a generous texture of perfumes and richness. It is fuller than a typical Beaujolais cru, but it is attractive and will be ready from late 2020." - ROGER VOSS
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £99*
£9.99 for deliveries under £99 *
All orders delivered with 2-5 working days **
* After discount. Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland are subject to a £10 delivery surcharge for orders under £150, free delivery for orders over £150.
(See below for the Postcodes affected, we will contact you regarding this after your order has been placed.)
* Deliveries to UK Islands are subject to a £15 delivery surcharge for orders under £150, free delivery for orders over £150 (see below for the postcodes affected, we will contact you regarding this after your order has been placed.)
** We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, but please allow 2-5 working days to receive your order. You will receive an SMS and email prior to your delivery being made from our delivery courier (DHL) with options to manage your delivery.
Northern Ireland - BT
Scottish Highlands - AB31 to AB38, AB40 to AB56, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to IV32, IV36 & IV40, IV52 to IV54, IV63, KW1 to KW14, PA21 to PA38, PH4 to PH41, PH49, PH50 UK Islands - HS, IM, IV41 to IV49, IV51, IV55 & IV56, KA27 & KA28, KW15 to KW17, PA20, PA41 to PA49, PA60 to PA78, PH42 to PH44, PO30 to P31, ZE
Unfortunately we are not able to deliver to BFPO or PO Boxes
Other delivery options may be available for your order. Please contact our Customer Service team with any specific requirements. In the unfortunate event of any issues you may have with your delivery, please contact our Customer Service team and we will investigate this for you.
As indicated in our Quality Promise we will happily refund or exchange any faulty or corked bottles, or wines you don’t like. All we ask is the bottles in question are returned to us at least half full for verification purposes. If a bottle is broken on delivery we will also replace or refund it but we do require photographic evidence of the breakage. Equally we can arrange for the bottles to be collected the next time you receive a delivery from us.
Should we be unable to fulfill any part, or all of an order, Perfect Cellar (Beyond the Bottle Ltd) will suggest comparable substitutions. You are free to refuse these suggestions and are eligible for a full refund of relevant parts of the order.
In all instances, Perfect Cellar (Beyond the Bottle Ltd) must be informed of any claim within 24 hours of receipt of delivery by letter or telephone. All refunds will be issued after we have received and approved the faulty items and the amount will be re-credited to your account within 30 days. The amount refunded will be equal to the full amount paid for the relevant products at the time of purchase and must be made by the same payment method as the original sale.
If you choose to cancel your contract of sale with Perfect Cellar (Beyond the Bottle Ltd) you may do so within seven working days of receipt of the goods. If the goods have already been dispatched they must be returned to us unopened and undamaged, and Perfect Cellar (Beyond the Bottle Ltd) will not be liable for any costs associated with the original or return delivery.
No refund can be given when a case has left bond as the value will be affected. Individual bottles of Fine Wine will be considered for refund on a case-by-case basis.
We advise contacting our Customers Services team before making any claim to ensure the process goes as smoothly as possible.