Donne Fittipaldi Bolgheri Rosso DOC 2016
An impressive wine for any occasion. Bolgheri is a relatively young yet prestigious Italian appellation located on the Tuscan coast just to the south of Livorno, home to exceptional wines. It is known mainly for deeply coloured, supple yet age worthy red wines, usually based on the Bordeaux grape varieties, which this wine is no different (50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc, 5% Petit Verdot and 5% Malbec). A classic, elegant Bordeaux style blend with round and silky tannins that result in a pleasant and long-lasting finish.
What we do
- We only select the best wines that we’d be happy to drink ourselves.
- Not a drop of manufactured, mass-produced supermarket wines will pass our customer’s lips.
- All of our wines are sourced from small, independent family producers.
- We have a fast and reliable delivery service.
- We personally phone every customer to confirm their order and delivery.
Are we perfect for you?
- You deserve to enjoy great quality, award winning wines. Well - because you’re worth it!
- You should not have to pay silly prices for it.
- You want to share the best wines with your friends and family .. And want to look awesome for it!
- You want a personal wine expert on hand whenever you need the best wine advice.
- You want to be smiling from ear to ear after every bottle you drink.
EMAIL WHEN AVAILABLE
Register your email address below to receive an email as soon as this becomes available again.
About the Producer
The history of Donne Fittipaldi began in 2004 when the Fittipaldi Menarini family decided to plant in Bolgheri, in the heart of Tuscany, some hectares of vines : today, the varieties of wine are Merlot , Petit Verdot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Malbec and Orpicchio. The goal has always been to produce wines distinguished by a great elegance and harmony, but most of all, able to describe all of the personality of the greatest Bolgheri-an names, famous all around the world for their quality.
Intense Ruby Red. Rich fruit with notes of cherry, and discreet underlying spices. Great freshness and balance. A classic, elegant Bordeaux blend with round and silky tannins that result in a powerful, yet elegant wine with a long-lasting finish.
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £99*
£9.99 for deliveries under £99 *
All orders delivered with 2-5 working days **
* After discount. Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland are subject to a £10 delivery surcharge for orders under £150, free delivery for orders over £150.
(See below for the Postcodes affected, we will contact you regarding this after your order has been placed.)
* Deliveries to UK Islands are subject to a £15 delivery surcharge for orders under £150, free delivery for orders over £150 (see below for the postcodes affected, we will contact you regarding this after your order has been placed.)
** We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, but please allow 2-5 working days to receive your order. You will receive an SMS and email prior to your delivery being made from our delivery courier (DHL) with options to manage your delivery.
Northern Ireland - BT
Scottish Highlands - AB31 to AB38, AB40 to AB56, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to IV32, IV36 & IV40, IV52 to IV54, IV63, KW1 to KW14, PA21 to PA38, PH4 to PH41, PH49, PH50 UK Islands - HS, IM, IV41 to IV49, IV51, IV55 & IV56, KA27 & KA28, KW15 to KW17, PA20, PA41 to PA49, PA60 to PA78, PH42 to PH44, PO30 to P31, ZE
Unfortunately we are not able to deliver to BFPO or PO Boxes
Other delivery options may be available for your order. Please contact our Customer Service team with any specific requirements. In the unfortunate event of any issues you may have with your delivery, please contact our Customer Service team and we will investigate this for you.
As indicated in our Quality Promise we will happily refund or exchange any faulty or corked bottles, or wines you don’t like. All we ask is the bottles in question are returned to us at least half full for verification purposes. If a bottle is broken on delivery we will also replace or refund it but we do require photographic evidence of the breakage. Equally we can arrange for the bottles to be collected the next time you receive a delivery from us.
Should we be unable to fulfill any part, or all of an order, Perfect Cellar (Beyond the Bottle Ltd) will suggest comparable substitutions. You are free to refuse these suggestions and are eligible for a full refund of relevant parts of the order.
In all instances, Perfect Cellar (Beyond the Bottle Ltd) must be informed of any claim within 24 hours of receipt of delivery by letter or telephone. All refunds will be issued after we have received and approved the faulty items and the amount will be re-credited to your account within 30 days. The amount refunded will be equal to the full amount paid for the relevant products at the time of purchase and must be made by the same payment method as the original sale.
If you choose to cancel your contract of sale with Perfect Cellar (Beyond the Bottle Ltd) you may do so within seven working days of receipt of the goods. If the goods have already been dispatched they must be returned to us unopened and undamaged, and Perfect Cellar (Beyond the Bottle Ltd) will not be liable for any costs associated with the original or return delivery.
No refund can be given when a case has left bond as the value will be affected. Individual bottles of Fine Wine will be considered for refund on a case-by-case basis.
We advise contacting our Customers Services team before making any claim to ensure the process goes as smoothly as possible.